Wheaten x

Guest E.Mc

Guest Eamon.Mc

Due to my mate's bitch being in pup and lack of kennel space, this dog is reluctantly being put up for sale. The dog is young, 13 mnths old, dog is starting to jump well and is lifting quarry with other dogs, has'nt been tried on hard quarry(fox) alone yet. Dog belongs to my mate phone for more details. 07845046249. Owners name is Barry.

NORTH OF IRELAND.

post-4636-1221321242.jpg

was only saying that in order to post in the for sale section with the sale of a dog or item you must state a price its in the rules.... the way dog is used it could have been eather sex as it doesnt say its a 13 month old dog it just says the dog is young in whitch case could be refering to a dog or a bitch .

anyways good lucky with the sale its a nice animal.

... people are quick enough to jump at me on here i was intrested in the dog but there is no price i can get the dog over for £50 but it would have depended on the price and in my opinion when selling something you give a price the only time i would ever make anyone an offer is when i want a dog thats not for sale so offer something that could sway the owner you never make an offer on a dog someone needs rid of you will always pay more than you need to ;)