Wanting to learn about working terriers

Guest whitser

get out and learn yourself. read everything you can on working terriers, watch everything you can and get as much advive as you can off forums like this.

i learned myself by just going out hunting with mates. get a terrier pup from working parents and start from there. if your wexford you must have some areas that you can go to hunt. you wont get someone of the net who's going to show you. best of luck.

• 3 weeks later...

I posted a similar post and found someone willing to take me out.

cheers poacher, you did take a chance but hopefully you are happy now that I am what I say, a normal guy with an interest in field sports.

To be honest if someone was not what they said it wouldn't take long or much risk to get a whiff of it.

I reckon someone will take a chance on you :thumbs:

if you're not what you say though, you're likely to wake up in a ditch with a few bruises. Good luck :)

try asking some keepers if they need any beaters as season is about on them and take it from there as either they will have someone doing work for them, doing it there selfs or if not stick MY name forward !!!!!!!!!!! only kidding ya if they aint then theres ya chance to try and do a bit.

good luck and dont get disheartend mate