what is everyones oppinion on a all rounder

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1
ha ha ha on phone to baffy when that came through..how the devil are you

very very well when the hell will me and big ange see you down here,terrier doin well and come on down not seen you both for a while,mark

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saluki Greyhound X Bull Greyhound.

is the perfect allrounder.

:thumbs:

????????????????????? :whistling: AND WHAT ALLROUND WORK DO THEY DO, a genuine intrest in your statement as id imadgine them hard to train to all lurcher work :victory:
Guest markbrick1
whenever we are invited..we d love to come down not for a few weeks yet though ..got two litters on at the moment...wait till charlie gets cold and goes to ground..brill to hear from you..me and baff dont do lurcherworld anymore either
yea i dont are ange of coarse :laugh::laugh::laugh: well come on down lynn we have loads down here had 3 the other night 2 the night before and theres loads so get on down nice place to stay and youre both welcome
Guest markbrick1
what the bloody hell am i doing ...this aint like the normal chit chat room...which is dreadfully boring...but at least i can see replys coming uo in front of me..dont know where i am ha ha

go over to chat you silly blonde women lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Has anyone stopped to think what the term "allrounder" actually means?............to my mind, it is a dog that can perform EVERY task asked of it in the field.

That means it can take the full range of quarry on a regular basis (not just now and again), it can mark, it can work with nets, it can work with the gun and retrieve on land and in water, it shows a high degree of obidience at both short and long distances...........and perform all these tasks WELL!!

IMHO, there just aint that many out there............you may once in a lifetime get such a dog because all the circumstances dictate that you can.........i.e......you have the sheer amount of time and patience no to mention the skill to train a dog to be this way and you have a dog upto the task.

Its just not gonna happen that much I am afraid folks..........thats why I dont take much notice when people say they have an "Allrounder".........IMHO, not many do or ever will.

Have to agree the best dog and allrounder I owned,was at a time when I was working continental shifts nights afternoons and Days and had a lot of time on my hands,and plenty of permission,Dog was with me at all times even in work sometimes :whistling:

would swear he was human.

But what a dog unfortunately he left huge shoes to fill. :notworthy: For A dog like that it needs a massive heart courage of a lion anyways thats another thread.