Nice to see John Humphrey's greyhound Colt. Did it win the over 23" lurcher racing? :whistling:

Willow should have been in the puppy class if she's a few week off 12 months.

Edited by MRD
  • Like 1
Nice to see John Humphrey's greyhound Colt. Did it win the over 23" lurcher racing? :whistling:

Willow should have been in the puppy class if she's a few week off 12 months.

Thanks for your observation :D

Yes, It was a decision I made over that weekend to enter her in the overs as she has been winning all of the puppy racing. She will be 12 months on Sunday. Some people at this age have entered in both the puppies and the overs/unders but I felt that this would've been unsporting to take the puppy trophy home again when so many other 8/9month old pups were there and probably be there last pup racing event this season. :thumbs:

However.. I was chuffed to buggery with her performance and had a great weekend;)

My Willow's Race

Willowwakesstart.jpg

My Little Whippet

megwakes3rd.jpg

Racing and showing was superb :thumbs:

Great pix tracy, :thumbs: those 2 pix look a bit familar.. LOL :whistling:

was a great weekend.. B)

:laugh: slightly edited.. don't wanna scare the lurcher folk away... :laugh:

Yes, Rose it really was a great weekend and to come home with a little extra made it all the more enjoyable.... :victory:

Tracey x

Anyone got a link to the photographers from the show because one of them took a liking to my dogs and took quite a few pics of them, just forgot to get his details.

I was one of the Photographers for Westbar photography, If you pm me with a discription of your dogs, i'll email you some thumbnail pics for you to look at. You can then order if you like any. We are more than happy to post the photo's on to you.

It may take me a while to sort through the images as we took over 3000 shots

Think it was you that took the pictures of our whippet x beddy, we were against you in the whippet final with our little fawn bitch pup who got reserve to your winner (well done by the way).

Thanks for that, I liked your bitch, she'll be a cracker when she matures. My bitch is 15 months old and is worked quite hard, are you going to the pleasley finals. as the pics i took of your dog will be available there. Also the pics will be on the website shortly westbar photography. I took 4 nice headshots of your dog

Anyone got a link to the photographers from the show because one of them took a liking to my dogs and took quite a few pics of them, just forgot to get his details.

I was one of the Photographers for Westbar photography, If you pm me with a discription of your dogs, i'll email you some thumbnail pics for you to look at. You can then order if you like any. We are more than happy to post the photo's on to you.

It may take me a while to sort through the images as we took over 3000 shots

Think it was you that took the pictures of our whippet x beddy, we were against you in the whippet final with our little fawn bitch pup who got reserve to your winner (well done by the way).

Thanks for that, I liked your bitch, she'll be a cracker when she matures. My bitch is 15 months old and is worked quite hard, are you going to the pleasley finals. as the pics i took of your dog will be available there. Also the pics will be on the website shortly westbar photography. I took 4 nice headshots of your dog

Yeah, think we are planning on going to the Pleasley finals with them, and I'll keep my eyes pealed on that website, thanks.