THE PRIDE OF THE PEAKS 21ST SEPTEMBER AT HARTINGTON WAKES PIKEHALL RACE TRACK DERBYSHIRE ON THE A5012

CAMPING FROM SATURDAY( PLEASE NOTE NO PRE SHOW DANCE)

GATE OPEN 8AM WITH STRAIGHT RACING FROM 9AM

FULL FERRET SHOW

TERRIER AND LURCHER CHAMPIONSHIPS AT 11.30 FOLLOWED BY OPEN SHOW

THE PRIDE OF THE PEAKS 21ST SEPTEMBER AT HARTINGTON WAKES PIKEHALL RACE TRACK DERBYSHIRE ON THE A5012

FULL FERRET SHOW

just seen another thread ab out the proess of your dogs in the ring chap is it worth turning up :whistling:

FULL FERRET SHOW

just seen another thread ab out the proess of your dogs in the ring chap is it worth turning up :whistling:

what do u mean

Anyone got a link to the photographers from the show because one of them took a liking to my dogs and took quite a few pics of them, just forgot to get his details.

IT WAS ~WEST BAR PHOTOGRAPHY.

www.westbarphotography.co.uk

LOVELY PHOTO'S. :clapper:

Anyone got a link to the photographers from the show because one of them took a liking to my dogs and took quite a few pics of them, just forgot to get his details.

I was one of the Photographers for Westbar photography, If you pm me with a discription of your dogs, i'll email you some thumbnail pics for you to look at. You can then order if you like any. We are more than happy to post the photo's on to you.

It may take me a while to sort through the images as we took over 3000 shots

Edited by mally

I was one of the Photographers for Westbar photography, If you pm me with a discription of your dogs, i'll email you some thumbnail pics for you to look at. You can then order if you like any. We are more than happy to post the photo's on to you.

Think it was you that took the pictures of our whippet x beddy, we were against you in the whippet final with our little fawn bitch pup who got reserve to your winner (well done by the way).

Edited by parksie

Think it was you that took the pictures of our whippet x beddy, we were against you in the whippet final with our little fawn bitch pup who got reserve to your winner (well done by the way).

who won it never herd out about it