Bushing Beagle pups for sale

I currently have 5 pups for sale, this litter was bred for my own use in our vermin control pack, a total fo 9 pups were born of which i am keeping 4. These little demons will be hard core at there job of bushing from cover, i use mine every sat/sun through winter bushing foxes from cover. Both parents are very biddable and will graft all day, the sire has taken numerous foxes that have been wounded by the guns. Both are reliable markers also. Some people on this site have been out with these hounds and seen them do there stuff. If anyone is intrested in giving these pups a good honest working home send me a message and leave your contact details and i'll get back to you. I LIVE IN CUMBRIA IF YOURE NOT PREPARED TO TRAVEL PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME.

post-11129-1220303379_thumb.jpg

post-11129-1220303406_thumb.jpg

post-11129-1220303430_thumb.jpg

bowderdale i hope you dont mind me adding this but i thought as ive been out with you and your pack, i would say to anyone who is interested in the pups even those of you who are not sure of the distance, go for it, the parents put my hounds to shame and i wont have a wrong thing said about my hounds, they knew there job well and were as good as gold not only when working but even while standing around waiting for guns to get in place they never tried it on, you wont be disapointed when they get going. if anyone had the patience to go through the records from last season, thats if you can go so far back, then you had an odd write up of your days outings and an odd picture to back up what im saying, good luck with them, ill be in touch with you soon.

cheers zippo.

my girlfriend really wants one but your just to far from me:( as stated in your post im not going to waste your time as i cannot collect it:(

steve

unfortunate for you that your so far away, out of intrest where abouts in the country are you. i mst say i havnt had a single messer wasting my time, i was a bit concerned about putting them on as i have had bad experiences in the past with wasters. :notworthy:

my girlfriend really wants one but your just to far from me:( as stated in your post im not going to waste your time as i cannot collect it:(

steve

unfortunate for you that your so far away, out of intrest where abouts in the country are you. i mst say i havnt had a single messer wasting my time, i was a bit concerned about putting them on as i have had bad experiences in the past with wasters. :notworthy:

just got one off these pups over the moon wid it. real nice pups

steve

im in the midlands mate, shropshire way:(

Steve

how far away from yorkshire are you?

dont get over that way much so i wouldnt have much idea mate, i can do leeds in 2 1/2 hrs if thats any help

it'l be getting on for 3 hours then...bit too far i think, shame though because these pups look the buisness :thumbs: