ferrets in season

Guest holey

hi i know this sounds stupid but when jills come in ready for breeding do they swell up much as i dont know the signs when shes in as it will be my 1st time and i need all the help i can get please :good:

her fagde will swell up [bANNED TEXT], wat we say pushin her piss plaps out abit! also the hobs ball useally get bigger! :good:

nice way to put it [bANNED TEXT] i had to laugh :haha::haha: lucky im a girl in it

hi i know this sounds stupid but when jills come in ready for breeding do they swell up much as i dont know the signs when shes in as it will be my 1st time and i need all the help i can get please :good:

her fagde will swell up [bANNED TEXT], wat we say pushin her piss plaps out abit! also the hobs ball useally get bigger! :good:

nice way to put it [bANNED TEXT] i had to laugh :haha::haha: lucky im a girl in it

sorry! how many u got? an where u from?

ive got 1 jill and 1 hob sold the rest and im from kent [bANNED TEXT] :good:

im from kent as well. wear bouts do you go ferreting?

cliffe woods where you from then [bANNED TEXT] :good:

h :) ow comes u wanted to know were im from [bANNED TEXT] were u from then bullet

lol that aint far from me. i ferret round east peckham, linton,wateringburry and hunton. :good:

i know the area mate quite well funny enough happy hunting anyway all the best . :good:

WELL HOLEY IME IN KENT TOO.. :good: SHEPPY WAY NICE TO SEE OTHRS R ABOUT IN THE AREA.SO R U FOXY LOL

[bANNED TEXT] do ya mean am i foxy [bANNED TEXT] i hope you aint trying to flirt with me :haha::haha: ps i know sheppy well

i hear u have a small strain an thats wotim after if you r breedin them, im from staffordshire

if my jill takes [bANNED TEXT] ill email ya ok im not sure yet if she will shes a fiesty thing. :good:

h :) ow comes u wanted to know were im from [bANNED TEXT] were u from then bullet

i hear u have a small strain an thats wotim after if you r breedin them, im from staffordshire

i hear u have a small strain an thats [bANNED TEXT] im after, im from staffordshire