modified Disco

for sale.2inch lift&pro-comp gas shocks. 30mm wheel spacers,5BFG A/Ts ,winch bumper,9500i winch,snorkel,HD jackable rear bumper,HD jackable rock sliders ,light bar,light guards,roof bars,rear ladder ,polybushed,diff guards,plus lots more,loads of mot,taxed,runs spot on,156000 ,serviced regular ,tons of reciepts £3000 no offers ,guaranteed insurance valuation £4750 ,E.Yorks ,pm only please ,300tdi 5 door,cheers

Have a little shove up on me, this motor should be long gone by now, it's worth the money for the extras alone, if you'd have been at Parkwood (Tong) with us on Sat/Sun, you'd have been getting a taxi home, because it would have sold in a breath, I saw two piles of crap sold for decent money whilst we were there that couldn't hold a candle to this motor.

Have a little shove up on me, this motor should be long gone by now, it's worth the money for the extras alone, if you'd have been at Parkwood (Tong) with us on Sat/Sun, you'd have been getting a taxi home, because it would have sold in a breath, I saw two piles of crap sold for decent money whilst we were there that couldn't hold a candle to this motor.
cheers pal,its in A1 condition as well £485 in tyres alone and the spare as never been used! thanks again :thumbs: