russel x lakeland pups

Just bred a litter of russel lakelands will be 3 quarter russel quarter lakeland dam and sire does everything we want from them. legally docked and parvo jabbed also microchipped on 1st of sept when they are ready. 3 bitches 2 dogs all really strong pups bred for myself as i wanted a pup back from the dam.

I am in s wales near blackwood/ newport.

if anyone is interested give me a shout.

Cheers.

Just bred a litter of russel lakelands will be 3 quarter russel quarter lakeland dam and sire does everything we want from them. legally docked and parvo jabbed also microchipped on 1st of sept when they are ready. 3 bitches 2 dogs all really strong pups bred for myself as i wanted a pup back from the dam.

I am in s wales near blackwood/ newport.

if anyone is interested give me a shout.

Cheers.

How much are they mate!

how much and any pic`s mate :thumbs:

pups are 150 mate into them for nearly 400 so got to get my money back only bred them for a pup for myself not got pics i will try sort some out tho

nice 1 mate am lookin for a terrier but not sure what to get tho :thumbs:

.........lb

how much and any pic`s mate :thumbs:

pups are 150 mate into them for nearly 400 so got to get my money back only bred them for a pup for myself not got pics i will try sort some out tho

nice 1 mate am lookin for a terrier but not sure what to get tho :thumbs:

.........lb

No worries mate. both the dam and sire of the pups are 100% all rounders and dam parents are well known around here dam is 100% digger pre ban and father was a all rounder. The sire of the pups parents are in a diff league the father is possibly one of the finest dogs i have ever seen work he is on a dvd and is also first dog for a professional terrier man in dorset for one of the largest hunts in the uk. So as far as blood lines go i dont think you can go far wrong.