what is this??

Guest friedrice
just a quick question dev, is that pup down from a line that came from " tipperary tim " ????

yes p***y tip tim would be his great grandsire, on the dams line, the pup is inbred to the sire tho, who is not off tip tim. the sire has produced 1 or 2 black n tans before and the odd red but mainly blacks. so there must be lakeland in his make up

this may sound stupid dev, but what's the difference between a pat and a lake?.

there is lake blood in all pats, but more to the point there is black blood added to the lakelands. your black pats as you call them

are lakelands, just with black fur.

how do you draw the line between pats and lakes

friedrice, at last we agree well nealy, black fells are black lakelands, well the fell type ones any way some people throw anything with any thing and if its black its a patt,go any were in the lakes there all fells end of, its just for terrier shows , take the foooking great yorkshire there was more lakelands in the crossbreds than in the lakeland class, a fell is a fell end of story, let them call them what the want theres that many types no one is ever going to agree, the working terrier is a big melting pot with many ingredients thrown :thumbs: in

by the way b and t,you say at last we agree ?? why would that be. never had any doings with you before,agree on what ?

dont know of you to be honest,so how could we agree on anything :icon_eek::hmm:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest friedrice
how many used booths tim ,or his tonic dog on theyre bitches. ran a back page add in edrd for a while,would be nice to see if anything came out of his studs :victory:

the dog apart from tim may have been called gura or something like that anway.so how did they stamp theyre mark.

thanks for the post p***y, i had heard something like that before, i can only talk about one of tims offspring, a bitch that my mate owns, she is a top class bitch,she is the grand dam of the pups. you are right when you said that if he works i wouldnt care if he was pink, and over time if he does the job then parts of him will be, lol

it looks like a throw back to border terrier . i lined a pattrdale bitch with a red grizzle border and got all black smooth pups one of these pups later lined with black patterdale had two rough blue and tans in the litter .nice pups dev either way