i think i know who your on about alright. he had some good dogs, not the stuff thats about now, breed for the sake of it! ill try and dig some old pics out myself, god knows where they are though?

i think i know who your on about alright. he had some good dogs, not the stuff thats about now, breed for the sake of it! ill try and dig some old pics out myself, god knows where they are though?

Do, get them out. I honestly dont know what happened to him. Is he dead or what? His dogs were the best always fit from hunting and keeping the pot filled.

i heard, the wife naged him to death, as the poor old lad, had a heart attack, he was only 49!!

jeez i remember that bitch, never seen anything like it, run all day is right then lamp all night, took 100's rabbits, so she did !! she had that nack of taking them before they ran, seen her run round one day, to cut off the hare on the other side of the wall, never seen that before, one clever runner.

thats right, she was ment to have bull in her, but found out she had just collie x greyhound. some fool, that had her after, tied her in a car, she jumped out the window and hung her self, a very bad waste of a good bitch!!!!