some old piks.

if you read the posts you would have realised that he whippet ran into a stump when she was 22 months and killed herself outright hence i dont have a dog for the rabbits now... ill post a pick of her at a show last year where she was placed just before she was killed ill get a pick of the jrt the morra as i still have him.

Guest blue_boy

you've had some nice dogs there all you have to do know is get another good rabbiter keep it and stop selling peoples shite then the lads might stop getting pissed off listing to tales

all the best BB

cheers blue boy i know what your saying i now only have the springer bitch the jrt and my bulldog then the greyhounds at the kennels so im keeping my eyes peeld for a bitch for the coming season and it will deff be staying for good . im thinking about packing in the greyhounds the now cause my grandads 88 and still has a fair few of his own and is now refusing to get dogs for me as he ses its not worth the money anymore and he doesnt want me gambling like he done/does so he is now giving all the dogs he gets to a guy that used to parade with my auntie so im thinking about just jacking it all in and sticking to a lurcher a terrier and the springer for the beating he is probably right about the greyhounds anyways plus i wont waste my time with a monkey so theres no point in me just buying a dog myself as i wont be able to get the same class as what he gets over.

regards kris.