I have an 8 month old beagle/springer pup for sale. Very well bred and jabbed and running with the other hounds. I have just bought another working hound so am selling one of these pups as I also have her sister.£70. Email me with your number and Ill ring you.

post-19684-1217962340.jpg

Edited by pattstaff

I have an 8 month old beagle/springer pup for sale. Very well bred and jabbed and running with the other hounds. I have just bought another working hound so am selling one of these pups as I also have her sister.£70. Email me with your number and Ill ring you.

can u give me a ring 07526920459 cheers

can u give me a ring 07526920459 cheers

Hi mate my mate lives in ireland whos interested in the dog he hasent got internet but u can call me to arrange things cheers liam 07786091712

Bump!

what is the breeding of it? where are the sire and dam from and what work have they done?

Fathers harrier/beagle,mothers springer/beagle.Both dogs owned by a boy I know and working exceptionally well putting foxes out of cover.