Remember?

Some of you will remembera couple of seasons back there was talk of a lamping competition being run which never panned out!!!!!

I so wish it'd ben pulled off, it would've been an interesting DVD and sparked some good threads on here,.......... more importantly though, it was funny to see who was willing to put their dogs up in a lamping competition for all to see.....warts and all........would be interesting to see how many of the members we have on here now with their all rounders willing to put some money in their pie holes!!!!!!!

so who's willing to take on the grief and get one up and running for this coming season?????

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of you will remembera couple of seasons back there was talk of a lamping competition being run which never panned out!!!!!

I so wish it'd ben pulled off, it would've been an interesting DVD and sparked some good threads on here,.......... more importantly though, it was funny to see who was willing to put their dogs up in a lamping competition for all to see.....warts and all........would be interesting to see how many of the members we have on here now with their all rounders willing to put some money in their pie holes!!!!!!!

so who's willing to take on the grief and get one up and running for this coming season?????

How would you do that? How would you make it fare? You cant take 30 or 40 people lamping now, can you.

well it was my good mate maxhardcore that thought it up, some of the rounds would have been on our ground in the dales.

whats all this 30 -40 peps going out :wacko: use your heads fellas, just 2 men 2 dogs and 1 judge. so only 3 people in total out at night. then a 2-3 hour time limit. then run for run on rabbits only. so after the allowed time. both dogs have had the exact same runs. the dog with the most in the bag wins :victory:

the final was going to be run up in soctland, the land and 2-3 days acomadation had been kindly given by a genuin hunting fella.

yes tis a shame it never got off, i was looking forward to my trip up scotland for the final :clapper: TOMO

well it was my good mate maxhardcore that thought it up, some of the rounds would have been on our ground in the dales.

whats all this 30 -40 peps going out :wacko: use your heads fellas, just 2 men 2 dogs and 1 judge. so only 3 people in total out at night. then a 2-3 hour time limit. then run for run on rabbits only. so after the allowed time. both dogs have had the exact same runs. the dog with the most in the bag wins :victory:

the final was going to be run up in soctland, the land and 2-3 days acomadation had been kindly given by a genuin hunting fella.

yes tis a shame it never got off, i was looking forward to my trip up scotland for the final :clapper: TOMO

yep thats the one i was on about, looks like it would've been you and me in the final tomo....... :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2: ........... we can all dream guys, it didnt come off last time and i doubt it will do this season either, but it would be a good DVD, we could raise some money for a worth while charity......like the RSPCA or something....... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: