2 year old brown and white beagle dog for sale. Out of working parents. Were selling him because he currently doesnt hunt, and we have some new hounds coming into kennel that do hunt and there is only a certain amount of room in kennel available! His father was a late dog entering at around his 5th season, and he seems to be following in his footsteps. He would make an ideal pet at the moment because he has a great temperament, but im sure give him some time he would make a good hunting hound like his parents. I dont have pictures of him at the moment, but if anybody is interested PM me and il get some sent. Selling him for £100 ono.

Season is just around the corner!!

2 year old brown and white beagle dog for sale. Out of working parents. Were selling him because he currently doesnt hunt, and we have some new hounds coming into kennel that do hunt and there is only a certain amount of room in kennel available! His father was a late dog entering at around his 5th season, and he seems to be following in his footsteps. He would make an ideal pet at the moment because he has a great temperament, but im sure give him some time he would make a good hunting hound like his parents. I dont have pictures of him at the moment, but if anybody is interested PM me and il get some sent. Selling him for £100 ono.

Season is just around the corner!!

pictures would be nice. thanks

I will have pictures up on here of him either by end of weekend, but if not, definately monday, for those who are interested!! sorry for not posting the pics sooner, but the camera has been playing up!!

• 1 month later...