ron thompson panther

TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL THE OTHER COMMENTS AS I JUST GOT A 13FT RON THOMPSON DOMINATOR REEL LOCK BROKE ON THIRD TIME OUT NEVER AGAIN ,LOT OF TRUTH IN YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR .

You do get what you pay for

for bait runners i stick with shimano and pit reels always daiwa

although my mate was trying to convince me that the new wychwood pit reels are excellent value for money, i just stick with what i know the tried and tested

TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL THE OTHER COMMENTS AS I JUST GOT A 13FT RON THOMPSON DOMINATOR REEL LOCK BROKE ON THIRD TIME OUT NEVER AGAIN ,LOT OF TRUTH IN YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR .

although my mate was trying to convince me that the new wychwood pit reels are excellent value for money, i just stick with what i know the tried and tested

Yep emcast`s all the way. :D

:notworthy: I've got the Emcast Evo 5500 on my beachcaster, best reel I've ever owned. :thumbs:

:notworthy: I've got the Emcast Evo 5500 on my beachcaster, best reel I've ever owned. :thumbs:

They certainly are mate i have a pair of emcast Advanced`s on the carp rods and nothing beats em.