Look wat i picked up on sunday!!

Finally got them home, they have settled down really well! eatin, drinkin n shittin like there's no tomorrow lol

Jill no. 1:

cimg0169ze1.th.jpg

Jill no. 2:

cimg0170er9.th.jpg

And finally my Hob:

cimg0171xk4.th.jpg

Oh and just coz they look cute as hell lol:

cimg0175dg9.th.jpg

So there we are, my lil bundles of joy, soon to be supreme rabbit bolting machines :D (he says!) Next on the agenda, Netmaking!!

Take care,

Chris

certainly cant wait biffa! First port of call is my clay club, there a couple of small burries either end of the skeet range and under the clubhouse (bit undecided of latter as would prove impossible to dig em out if need be) so hopefully that'll give em a taste of things to come, bloomin conies are decimating dave's plants n boy does he want rid.

I deffo had the best three. 13 kits in total n the rest were all pretty much all white! I gotta say tho the hob is my fave, stunning colour and so placcid already, the two gals r nippy lil buggers!

Just outta curiosity food wise, im givin em a day old each in the morning then a whole pigeon or half rabbit in evening between 3 of em. Also thers always softened dry food there for em in day. Would this be about right? They seem quite happy n contented but they dont half wolf them chicks down in the mornin.

Thanks for all your comments guys n gals, look forward to hearin from ya again.

Chris