Guest blackntan

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY JUST BLOW DRYING ME LITTLE DARLINGS AND LOOKING AT COLOUR CHARTS, NOW WERE WERE WE OH YES JUDGES, OF THE FAIRER SEX, NOTHING AGAINST THEM JUST DONT THINK THEY SHOULD JUDGE WORKING TERRIER SHOWS, YES THEY DO HAVE A GOOD EYE FOR TERRIER BUT WHAT TYPE OF TERRIER , THE NICE LOOKER THE SHINE ON ITS COAT, ALL THAT GLITTERS AINT GOLD, CALL ME OLD FASHIONED , WORKING TERRIERS DESERVE JUDGES THAT WORK TERRIERS NOT PREEN THEM , TAKE PRIDE IN THEM YES LOOK AFTER THEM , BUT DONT LET THIS TYPE BE TAKEN OVER BY BREEDERS AND THE SHOW SET , WE ALL CAN PICK A TERRIER JUST SOME PICK THEM FOR DIFFERENT REASONS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY JUST BLOW DRYING ME LITTLE DARLINGS AND LOOKING AT COLOUR CHARTS, NOW WERE WERE WE OH YES JUDGES, OF THE FAIRER SEX, NOTHING AGAINST THEM JUST DONT THINK THEY SHOULD JUDGE WORKING TERRIER SHOWS, YES THEY DO HAVE A GOOD EYE FOR TERRIER BUT WHAT TYPE OF TERRIER , THE NICE LOOKER THE SHINE ON ITS COAT, ALL THAT GLITTERS AINT GOLD, CALL ME OLD FASHIONED , WORKING TERRIERS DESERVE JUDGES THAT WORK TERRIERS NOT PREEN THEM , TAKE PRIDE IN THEM YES LOOK AFTER THEM , BUT DONT LET THIS TYPE BE TAKEN OVER BY BREEDERS AND THE SHOW SET , WE ALL CAN PICK A TERRIER JUST SOME PICK THEM FOR DIFFERENT RE
Edited by wazza
I never accused you of chalking, dying, or for that matter anything, as i dont no who you are, conformation and size, and you dont know how these terriers get to ground, simple THEY WANT TO BECAUSE EVERY INSTINCT TELLS THEM THEY HAVE GET TO THERE QARRY,

the reason they dont come out is because thats what there bred to do stay till dug too , digging dogs not hedge hopping rabbiting dogs , i seem to have got your back up , my commets were not aimed at any one . I made them as i have seen this chalking creeping in over a long time and never said it was just women , my opinion on judges of WORKING ,HUNT, FELL AND MOORLAND, SHOWS, WILL NEVER CHANGE WORKING JUDGES FOR WORKING SHOWS, IF LURCHER WORLD, AND THE COURSING CREW WISH TO PUT UP WOMEN JUDGES THATS UP TO THEM AND AS I DONT ATTEND THESE I DONT CARE EITHER WAY , BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR RUSSELLS I QUESS THATS WHAT YOU KEEP , :thumbs:

i keep a couple of breeds of terriers and show them they get worked id love 2 see your terriers

If you don,t work your dogs to ground and never have you shouldn,t be judging them , simple as..Of coarse there,s poor male judge,s but how meny women can honestly say that they have dug to thier dogs?. Lurchers it seems have a greater female following and so you would expect some women judge,s but working terriers , come off it..The only colouring on my terriers is blue spray....

Guest blackntan
I never accused you of chalking, dying, or for that matter anything, as i dont no who you are, conformation and size, and you dont know how these terriers get to ground, simple THEY WANT TO BECAUSE EVERY INSTINCT TELLS THEM THEY HAVE GET TO THERE QARRY,

the reason they dont come out is because thats what there bred to do stay till dug too , digging dogs not hedge hopping rabbiting dogs , i seem to have got your back up , my commets were not aimed at any one . I made them as i have seen this chalking creeping in over a long time and never said it was just women , my opinion on judges of WORKING ,HUNT, FELL AND MOORLAND, SHOWS, WILL NEVER CHANGE WORKING JUDGES FOR WORKING SHOWS, IF LURCHER WORLD, AND THE COURSING CREW WISH TO PUT UP WOMEN JUDGES THATS UP TO THEM AND AS I DONT ATTEND THESE I DONT CARE EITHER WAY , BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR RUSSELLS I QUESS THATS WHAT YOU KEEP , :thumbs:

i keep a couple of breeds of terriers and show them they get worked id love 2 see your terriers

see your taking things personaly , as long as your terriers do what you want them to do that should be good enough for you,and :and who said i kept terriers :icon_eek:
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest blackntan
WOMEN JUDGE WAS IT UNDER KENNEL CLUB RULES
did`nt lesley maxwell win the edrd show with a chalked up pedigree x lakeland ?

aye she won with a dog that aint seen out or ever will the lass has nice dogs

i thought edrd wud av put a worker up :big_boss:

THE JUDGES ON THE DAY PICK THE DOGS THEY WERE BOTH WORKING TERRIER MEN, THAT WAS THE OPEN SHOW ,