• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u keep lakeys blackntan?
:whistling:

think il have 2 get my jacks a nice blue rince instead of boring white got to keep up with the cloureds :tongue2::whistling:

check yer spelling before you buy a colour or you never know what colour they might turn out :big_boss:

do u keep lakeys blackntan?
:whistling:

think il have 2 get my jacks a nice blue rince instead of boring white got to keep up with the cloureds :tongue2::whistling:

check yer spelling before you buy a colour or you never know what colour they might turn out :big_boss:

its ok dont need 2 spell if i send them 2 poodle parlour :whistling:

WOMEN JUDGE WAS IT UNDER KENNEL CLUB RULES
if they had it their way it would be! obviously no thought of WORKING terriers when picking this type of judge! BUT ITS THE ORGANISERS TO BLAME FOR ALLOWING IT

this type of judge ? do you know lesley maxwell ?
if they had it their way it would be! obviously no thought of WORKING terriers when picking this type of judge! BUT ITS THE ORGANISERS TO BLAME FOR ALLOWING IT

yes
Guest blackntan

WHY SHOULD WE :whistling:
Guest blackntan

THERES TERRIERS AND THERES WORKING TERRIERS, there is no problem with terrier fanciers showing , in fact they have all ways been there, and have all ways added to hunt and terrier club funds at shows , but the chalking of terriers to enhance there colour , should be discouraged , and judges should not put up chalked terriers , working terrier shows should be judged by working terrier people there are not many women in this coutry who digg , this will be an emotive subject but we dont want working terriers to follow the kc path , i dont care what they do at these game fair shows , but please there are enough lads out there to judge lets keep the working terrier shows as they have all ways been,with the working type being the star of the show, the entererd terrier class should be the highlight of any hunt or club show giving the true working type a chance to reach the final of the day,then its up to the judge and his decision should all ways be respected,in these uncertain times , these shows are a good way to showcase are sport, and if run correctly with the right classes there is room for the working type and the fanciers terriers too we have enough critics without dividing are selves enjoy these shows for what they are a bit of fun and a chance to meet like minded people and have the craic and raise some funds for clubs, hunts and charity , :D

Edited by blackntan
THERES TERRIERS AND THERES WORKING TERRIERS, there is no problem with terrier fanciers showing , in fact they have all ways been there, and have all ways added to hunt and terrier club funds at shows , but the chalking of terriers to enhance there colour , should be discouraged , and judges should not put up chalked terriers , working terrier shows should be judged by working terrier people there are not many women in this coutry who digg , this will be an emotive subject but we dont want working terriers to follow the kc path , i dont care what they do at these game fair shows , but please there are enough lads out there to judge lets keep the working terrier shows as they have all ways been,with the working type being the star of the show, the entererd terrier class should be the highlight of any hunt or club show giving the true working type a chance to reach the final of the day,then its up to the judge and his decision should all ways be respected,in these uncertain times , these shows are a good way to showcase are sport, and if run correctly with the right classes there is room for the working type and the fanciers terriers too we have enough critics without dividing are selves enjoy these shows for what they are a bit of fun and a chance to meet like minded people and have the craic and raise some funds for clubs, hunts and charity , :D

your [bANNED TEXT] not many women go digging but behind most gud digging lads theres a gud woman that tends 2 the dogs after they took a thrashing , that picks the best pups out and usually gets the dogs ready for shows , these days your [bANNED TEXT] to much chalking and dying but not just women iv seen some so called terrier men with the reddist lakelands going so dont blame females for the chalking . also a good worker dosnt have to be smashed to hell how many terrier lads dogs lose there teeth after first season but funny [bANNED TEXT] they wer pups there gobs wer wrong. at the end of the day women keep the shows going and a lot of working lines are kept by women . and women tend to judge a terrier by size and comformation .how some of these smashed up dogs get to ground is beyond me and if they do find u will always have to dig to em cos they wont get back out . and yes i do keep working terriers my lads dont get THE DOGS out to big stuff much but my terriers go to working homes and i cant garentee every pup no one can but on a whole they do wat the lads want . ps im wazzas mam and was reading ur artical and u got my back up i support hunt shows iv been on all marches 2 keep hunting going and then you lads slag us ps my dogs r all natural colours sum time black rotton cos wazzas takes em ferretting they come as they :boxing:

Guest blackntan

I never accused you of chalking, dying, or for that matter anything, as i dont no who you are, conformation and size, and you dont know how these terriers get to ground, simple THEY WANT TO BECAUSE EVERY INSTINCT TELLS THEM THEY HAVE GET TO THERE QARRY,

the reason they dont come out is because thats what there bred to do stay till dug too , digging dogs not hedge hopping rabbiting dogs , i seem to have got your back up , my commets were not aimed at any one . I made them as i have seen this chalking creeping in over a long time and never said it was just women , my opinion on judges of WORKING ,HUNT, FELL AND MOORLAND, SHOWS, WILL NEVER CHANGE WORKING JUDGES FOR WORKING SHOWS, IF LURCHER WORLD, AND THE COURSING CREW WISH TO PUT UP WOMEN JUDGES THATS UP TO THEM AND AS I DONT ATTEND THESE I DONT CARE EITHER WAY , BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR RUSSELLS I QUESS THATS WHAT YOU KEEP , :thumbs:

Edited by blackntan
I never accused you of chalking, dying, or for that matter anything, as i dont no who you are, conformation and size, and you dont know how these terriers get to ground, simple THEY WANT TO BECAUSE EVERY INSTINCT TELLS THEM THEY HAVE GET TO THERE QARRY,

the reason they dont come out is because thats what there bred to do stay till dug too , digging dogs not hedge hopping rabbiting dogs , i seem to have got your back up , my commets were not aimed at any one . I made them as i have seen this chalking creeping in over a long time and never said it was just women , my opinion on judges of WORKING ,HUNT, FELL AND MOORLAND, SHOWS, WILL NEVER CHANGE WORKING JUDGES FOR WORKING SHOWS, IF LURCHER WORLD, AND THE COURSING CREW WISH TO PUT UP WOMEN JUDGES THATS UP TO THEM AND AS I DONT ATTEND THESE I DONT CARE EITHER WAY , BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR RUSSELLS I QUESS THATS WHAT YOU KEEP , :thumbs:

iv seen a lot of women judge over the years a few gud ens and a few bad ens but same go for blokes

im all ways surprized when the judge puts what i call pretty dogs up i know its a beauty compation but theres plenty of gud dogs out there that arnt tampered with some of the colours you see dogs these days you can tell there not natural but at the end of the day its up to the judge to knock em for it . iv seen plenty of gud dogs owned by women and i agree that they do a gud job looking after dogs and they tend to have a gud eye for picking a terrier but most terriers have working blood in them but these days its hard for people to get work for there terriers so i wont knock a terrier for how hard a dog is grafted as long as it works its horses for courses