Blacked eyed whites

I think ( but dont quote me on this ) that they are out crossed polecats where the polecat gene has been totally diluted out through cross breeding with a sandy

Yes mate when i mated my albino gill to a polecat the young were sandy then when i mated my sandy with a albino i ended up with silvers just guessing that if i mated a silver with a albino is there a chance of black eyed white

try it mate you can only find things out by experimenting. i have a silver hob that im going to cross with my sandy jill and im hoping for the same. a mate of mine had some black eyed whites he paid £35 each for them and they were nasty little blighters, it got so bad that i refused to go with him because they were flying out of the warren just so they could latch onto you but i think they were just a bad line

try it mate you can only find things out by experimenting. i have a silver hob that im going to cross with my sandy jill and im hoping for the same. a mate of mine had some black eyed whites he paid £35 each for them and they were nasty little blighters, it got so bad that i refused to go with him because they were flying out of the warren just so they could latch onto you but i think they were just a bad line

Thanks for the advice mate i give it a go this summer :good: