I have a double bow perch for display purposes for sale. This is for displaying two birds side by side. It is for teathering manned birds only and then not for leaving them. Hence the design.It is made of solid stainless steel [ very heavy ] and I've covered it in rope. Which can be easily changed. Very solid with the appropriate weight to handle two large birds safely.It stands 10" high and is 30" across. It cost me a lot of money to have made but do not need it now so open to offers, may consider a swop for a bird, WHY?

Sorry but this is not a discussion on its design. If you are interested or have any questions PM me.

post-20419-1216074271_thumb.jpg

post-20419-1216074289.jpg

Can I have a clue to the sort of money you're looking for plz?

Kat I will be honest I do not really know what it is worth. Because it is solid stainless and weighs a ton it cost me a lot but do not expect to recoup that amount. All i can say is think what a single solid stainless steel indoor bow costs and add some.

I have a double bow perch for display purposes for sale. This is for displaying two birds side by side. It is for teathering manned birds only and then not for leaving them. Hence the design.It is made of solid stainless steel [ very heavy ] and I've covered it in rope. Which can be easily changed. Very solid with the appropriate weight to handle two large birds safely.It stands 10" high and is 30" across. It cost me a lot of money to have made but do not need it now so open to offers, may consider a swop for a bird, WHY?

Sorry but this is not a discussion on its design. If you are interested or have any questions PM me.

There 2 lovely looking birds what ar they like to fly and take game? never seen or heard much of people flying them.....

All the best

TM