EARTH DOG RUNNING DOG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there :thumbs: One of the best show's of the year, meeting up with some old friends and maybe make some new one's, looking forward to the craic, loads of social drinking :boogie: and most of all looking forward to seeing some of the best dogs in the UK :thumbs:

Tom

I have a litter poleys to take along with us, also if any one else would like to order terrier boxes or ferret boxes to pick up at the show feel free to call the shop and let us know, might have a deal on a couple of new locators has well, Tom did you get the ferret box OK for you draw, hope to see you all there dont be shy introduce your selves and have a bit crack, myself chipper and young john will be there on sat night and should be seeing off a few beers

Guest blackntan
:clapper::clapper:
Looking forward to this show will be plenty of dogs that have done proper graft and good terriermen with the tales of their digs to tell over a pint or two :drink: should be a top day if weather stays fine
:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Ferret box arrived safely John :thumbs: looking forward to a few beers with you and Chipper :drink: I hope young Sqidgy has managed to control spilling ale everywhere :whistling:

Tom

I have a litter poleys to take along with us, also if any one else would like to order terrier boxes or ferret boxes to pick up at the show feel free to call the shop and let us know, might have a deal on a couple of new locators has well, Tom did you get the ferret box OK for you draw, hope to see you all there dont be shy introduce your selves and have a bit crack, myself chipper and young john will be there on sat night and should be seeing off a few beers
Guest blackntan

any one after a copy of terriers and terrier men there will be copies for sale at the EDRD SHOW and JOHN BROARDHURST WILL BE THERE TO SIGHN THEM,

Edited by blackntan