Bedlington x

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-10932-1216415087.jpg]post-10932-1216415077.jpg[atta

chment=44449:diesel_n_eva.jpg]post-10932-1216415096.jpgpost-10932-1216415043_thumb.jpgsorry it took a while but av been busy...heres a few pics of my dog an 2 of her pups..they look like they came from different litters.. :D hope you like them..

first pic is brother an sister(look totally different) second is my bitch in the background an her big male pup mthird is the sire straight greyXbeddie an last one is pic of my greyhound bitch..cheers lads hope you like the pics, chris...

sorry about your beddy grey he/she looked a cracker

She really was mate, i spent £1400 trying to make her at least live if not hunt but she got an infection in the cut and that was that

what happened to her if you dont mind me asking?

Big shard of glass sticking from the ground cut right through the bottom of her back leg

bone had to be pinned etc,i knew she would not of been the same again but i would have kept her as a pet , i tried

sorry to hear that mate

nice pics sighthound how tall is the dog you kept back?

the rough coated one in the pic wi his dam is my mates dog...the blue grey hound who is the dam is mine..he is about 25"tts an about 65lb in weight..crackin big placid dog,seems to have the easy goin nature of the hound but when he works you can see the terrier in him commin to the fore :o (ferocious hunting dog)..a would recommend this cross to anybody lookin for an all rounder..as i said earlier maybe am lookin at it through rose tinted glasses cos its my bitches pups.. :whistling: but they never fail to impress me..cheers chris..

Guest dotty
shes a cracker dotty, i know she's a beddy whipp grey but do you know what % she is?

i'm know that her mum is a pure grey, and her dad a beddy whippet, but whether the dad is a 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy or a half cross i'm not completely sure.

however, she is exceptionally fast as some will tell you, so i'm inclined to think that the dad was a 3/4 whippet.

Guest dotty
shes a cracker dotty, i know she's a beddy whipp grey but do you know what % she is?

i'm know that her mum is a pure grey, and her dad a beddy whippet, but whether the dad is a 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy or a half cross i'm not completely sure.

however, she is exceptionally fast as some will tell you, so i'm inclined to think that the dad was a 3/4 whippet.

just a thought and i may be wrong here but if she was bred from a 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy then i doubt she would have a rough coat because she would only have a small percentage of beddy in her, did many of her litter mates have rough coats?

cheers

two of them had rough coats, the others where mostly brindle

• 2 weeks later...