working beagle hound for sale around 3 year old works fox preban of course hell of a dog a few people on here can tell you as they been out with us and hunted foxes for one hound he will put foxes to ground on his own has many of times for us due to working alot now and over stocked just not got the time to be out its guna kill me to see him go hes the best worker ive had 100% with stock anyone who buys this dog will not be let down sensible offers please pm me

atm

beagles

i can vouch for this dog he is excellent if it wasn't for that beagle i wouldnt of had the foxes i dug also for the lurchers on top he is from ireland good luck beagles hope you get the right home for him he deserves it

Edited by blackpack
working beagle hound for sale around 3 year old works fox preban of course hell of a dog a few people on here can tell you as they been out with us and hunted foxes for one hound he will put foxes to ground on his own has many of times for us due to working alot now and over stocked just not got the time to be out its guna kill me to see him go hes the best worker ive had 100% with stock anyone who buys this dog will not be let down sensible offers please pm me

atm

beagles

how much and where u at
Guest lurcherboy2008

what prices are you looking at my mate has just boughta bitch welshound x beagle he needs another working hound to run on with her pm me with more details :thumbs:

hope comes faster than my battery box which still has'nt arrived good luck Pritch

dog sold and has that box stil not turned up ? i do apologise but i dont no why it taking so long ill get down that post office tomoz and get them to track it up sorryy mate