photo of my new kit

Collar looks rubbish, what is the accuracy like ?

collar is made from leather, tt transmiter is from ortovox range up to 60m, bat. 300h, +50 to -20 degrees, water & dust resistant, shock resistant

mammut barryovox transreceiver box, with analogue and digital mode. range 60m to 30cm

Matu, have you got a photo of the dog with the collar on??

HPIM8853.jpg

HPIM8854.jpg

30cm isnt very accurate at all..... just imagen ur 5 foot down an ur trying to pin piont the dog to push through...... how much do these cost???/

collar + transmitter 110eur transreceiver box depens which one y gona use, if only analogue one, full kit price 250eur or the digital one 300eur but depens y can buy the box one ebay and y can get even better price, of course y can buy PIEPS DSP and have a accurate to 10cm, i made several tests and i get exact point of transmiter, and of course y can use analogue mode to get bigger range, y have 8 levels of analogue search so y can get exactly to transmitter.

but its mainly about practice y can have B&F and y can dig meter off. y have to know the princip of searching and locatting. mammut made a good CD with several steps how to use the kit in proper way

30cm isnt very accurate at all..... just imagen ur 5 foot down an ur trying to pin piont the dog to push through...... how much do these cost???/

collar + transmitter 110eur transreceiver box depens which one y gona use, if only analogue one, full kit price 250eur or the digital one 300eur but depens y can buy the box one ebay and y can get even better price, of course y can buy PIEPS DSP and have a accurate to 10cm, i made several tests and i get exact point of transmiter, and of course y can use analogue mode to get bigger range, y have 8 levels of analogue search so y can get exactly to transmitter.

but its mainly about practice y can have B&F and y can dig meter off. y have to know the princip of searching and locatting. mammut made a good CD with several steps how to use the kit in proper way

who's got a cd ,can i get hold of one???

who's got a cd ,can i get hold of one???

y get it with mammut barryovox, i can make a copy and send by email next week cause i m out of office

From what i've seen and heard- nothing compares with the bellman and flint- the only thing i'd trust around a terriers neck now a days!

it s up to you, mammut and ortovox are very old alpinismus brand, if rescue service trust them why should not I, i tested and i m very happy with that deal. B&F does not have analogue antena, which can be usefull if there are some cables, metal.... why dont buy ortovox S1 with 3d display which show y exact position, y go far behind with price cost over 400pounds.

as i said it s up to y mate

collar is made from leather, tt transmiter is from ortovox range up to 60m, bat. 300h, +50 to -20 degrees, water & dust resistant, shock resistant

mammut barryovox transreceiver box, with analogue and digital mode. range 60m to 30cm

HPIM8853.jpg

HPIM8854.jpg

why would you put a locator on a lamb?

well mate i would definately have to see a demonstration.... will these be sold at game fair etc... were people can have a play around with them..?.. how would this collar stand up to bite???? do u know ppl that are digging to this collar week in week out with out problems ?? im am just trying to find a little out about this system hope im not been rude.... :good:

well mate i would definately have to see a demonstration.... will these be sold at game fair etc... were people can have a play around with them..?.. how would this collar stand up to bite???? do u know ppl that are digging to this collar week in week out with out problems ?? im am just trying to find a little out about this system hope im not been rude.... :good:

hard to say i ve got only for 2 weeks, i was 3 times out with no problem, but except once nothing at home, its made from really hard plastic, i made for it a small plastic cover, so i m pretty sure no prob with bite, and how i said if rescue services trust dem why should not i. tech parametres y can find on web. we re hunting foxes during whole year so we will see, i ve 5y warranty. how i said i m satisfied. B&F do not want sell collar seperately so f.... them same kit for less money. but its up to y mate, i ve great dog and i trust this kit.

HPIM8853.jpg

HPIM8854.jpg

why would you put a locator on a lamb?

HPIM8822.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f395/matulkoh/HPIM8816.jpg

HPIM8191.jpg

HPIM8456.jpg

cause it s good to hunt with lamb :haha: