permission wanted

Guest huntermatt

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

i went out to day after clay shootin to look for permision and bingo :good::good::good: the things a bottle of scotch will do lol got permission on a load of horse paddocks and it is booming with the buggers moved further on and got permision on a chicken farm so it was worth the time looking for it and i have to say al the land owners and farmers were great and realy helpful,ive been looking for ages with no luck but you will get there in the end

good hunting

jon

If you do a good job, they should be keeping you sweet. I shoot pigeons on a few farms, and they supply the cartridges, why? because all the shooters who come baring gifts and promises, turn up now and again and don't get the job done.

Maybe I'm lucky, I've grown up and live in a Farming enviroment and have close contact 24/7, maybe it's different having to come out of the town and start from scratch.

But in my experiance, the only Farmers who'd want keeping sweet, are the one who've been fecked about in the past.

Regards Rob