FAO Wilf and Winkhound

:whistling::whistling: I looked at his new terrier book at the Welsh and managed to put it back without buying it........took some will power though :D

Yes..."Shrew Hunting with Yorkshire Terriers" is a tempting book indeed

What a ballsy endevour with todays legislation, any pics in it?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im so jealous, truthfully ive never read ANY of his books, but now i see there are some on rabbiting terriers i feel i need to become a fan!! i would ask to borrow them but it would break your heart if i scuffed the corners!! :whistling::tongue2:

perhaps wilf will produce some audio books for uneductaed non readers like myself!! ;):yes:

you should be very proud of your collection, treaure them always, oneday they may equal the price of the paper they were print on!! :tongue2:

thanks for sharing them

wink :victory:

Simoman, looking at that photo, you're missing his first novel, something about a fox running around on a fell! I posted mine to Wales. I heard today that he has another new one out...about Willie Irving, Melbreak huntsman etc. I dare you. :wallbash:

I remember that book getting a bad reveiw in EDRD some years ago and Sean wrote to Dave to complain but didn't get much change :whistling: When I read the synopsis for the fox of whitersrush moor I nearly died laughing :doh:

Winkhound is too modest..........I can now reveal to the world that Sean Frain is in fact Winkhounds pen name.

i think he is telling porkies when winkhound says he has never read them.when he lent me his frain collection he was on the phone every day asking if i had finished because he wanted them back asap.next thing is he will be reading darcys books but they will have to be borrowed because he finds it hard to part with money. :clapper::victory::whistling:

im such a good bloke to you wilf that i have to pay in kind, turns out your "kind" is rubbish and i had a big debt to settle for you! as for smegman hoppit i battleed on but i couldnt clear his debt!! :icon_eek::victory: