Guest wildogman

yea bigeddi they get more mature when they get older like us lol im in austriala and i guy i no has just had a litter of lil patterdales im guna most likely get a couple. im from england i just been out 2 day with my ferret she whent well she's only 3 month's lol for first time in 4 years i enjoyed getting bk into it.

Personally mate I try to keep the dog on a lead when exercising,unless Im 100% sure of no earths about.Rabbit spots can be dug out overnight and all of a sudden you have a dig on when your supposed to be somewhere else.[been there].Some years ago I used to do a bit of mooching with a lad who kept 2 russells.These were allowed to run free every where.Our walk from his place took us past a large mansion which unknown to us was the winter residence of a prominent M.P.We walked the iron railings of the boundary as we always did but on this occassion the dogs roused a cat from the bushes and down towards the big house they flew.Terriers in hot persuit are never quiet but on this day they sounded like a pack of hounds.Around the side of the house they went and then the baying stopped.A few quiet calls produced nothing so eventually we plucked up courage to jump the railings.Half way down the lawn ,2 suited gents appeared from a doorway looking well flustered.We could now hear the dogs plainly again. After establishing that it was our dogs they accompanied us into the house.I could see a cat flap in the door of what was at one time servants quarters.The dogs had the cat "treed" up a welsh dresser and theyed scratched the bottem of it fairish.We picked up a struggling terrier each and after apologising profusely,we got on our way being sked to leave via the side gate.The mood of the 2 gents may have been different if the cat wasnt so lucky.

Personally mate I try to keep the dog on a lead when exercising,unless Im 100% sure of no earths about.Rabbit spots can be dug out overnight and all of a sudden you have a dig on when your supposed to be somewhere else.[been there].Some years ago I used to do a bit of mooching with a lad who kept 2 russells.These were allowed to run free every where.Our walk from his place took us past a large mansion which unknown to us was the winter residence of a prominent M.P.We walked the iron railings of the boundary as we always did but on this occassion the dogs roused a cat from the bushes and down towards the big house they flew.Terriers in hot persuit are never quiet but on this day they sounded like a pack of hounds.Around the side of the house they went and then the baying stopped.A few quiet calls produced nothing so eventually we plucked up courage to jump the railings.Half way down the lawn ,2 suited gents appeared from a doorway looking well flustered.We could now hear the dogs plainly again. After establishing that it was our dogs they accompanied us into the house.I could see a cat flap in the door of what was at one time servants quarters.The dogs had the cat "treed" up a welsh dresser and theyed scratched the bottem of it fairish.We picked up a struggling terrier each and after apologising profusely,we got on our way being sked to leave via the side gate.The mood of the 2 gents may have been different if the cat wasnt so lucky.

:D:D:D hi,foxdropper cracking story [bANNED TEXT] i bet the 2 gents mood would have been different had the russells killed the cat.Last year my oldest lakeland got in to nextdoors garden and killed their rabbit that was running lose in the garden.The rabbit that probably cost about a tenner suddenly shot up to about 40.00 needless to say they never got 40.00 i brought them one for 5.00 of a mate,three months later they moved house(can not think why).We never got on anyway i think they were antis.

yea bigeddi they get more mature when they get older like us lol im in austriala and i guy i no has just had a litter of lil patterdales im guna most likely get a couple. im from england i just been out 2 day with my ferret she whent well she's only 3 month's lol for first time in 4 years i enjoyed getting bk into it.

well done [bANNED TEXT] :good: glad you enjoyed yourself beats being stuck in doors.Has for us matureing with age my misses still says i am like a kid she calls me peter pan the boy who never grew up lol

• 1 month later...

:D:D:D hi,foxdropper cracking story [bANNED TEXT] i bet the 2 gents mood would have been different had the russells killed the cat.Last year my oldest lakeland got in to nextdoors garden and killed their rabbit that was running lose in the garden.The rabbit that probably cost about a tenner suddenly shot up to about 40.00 needless to say they never got 40.00 i brought them one for 5.00 of a mate,three months later they moved house(can not think why).We never got on anyway i think they were antis.

well done [bANNED TEXT] :good: glad you enjoyed yourself beats being stuck in doors.Has for us matureing with age my misses still says i am like a kid she calls me peter pan the boy who never grew up lol

hi,thanks to everyone who gave advice on runaway terrier i coupled her up with my lakeland for the last couple of months and she has started to come back when called unless she see's something then its a different story but she is better then what she was.Thanks again everyone bigeddie