HUNT ON TODAY

Had the local hunt on today as a lurcher and terrier worker and owner i support hunting 110% :yes::yes: but today was the worst day of hunting i've ever witnessed.I was on a course for the morning so didn't get to the meet any way don't know if its because it could be finishing next week or its the fact they was stuggling to find a fox but they was the most ignorate bunch of stuck up people ever :realmad: as i said i support them 110% this is a mounted packed i'm talking about. There was a strong following 2day about 65-70 riders and about 50-60 cars don't know if it was just me but where ever they couldn't go they went. Talk about a upper class thing, does'nt come across very good to say they want us all to stick together or should i say sail the real working dogs lads down the river so they can carry on doing [bANNED TEXT] they want. :blink: don't get me wrong all the other times hunting with different pack's has been spot on 2day i thought i'd seen the true colours of most of em :no::(:(:(

Not for me to say what hunt it was just that its a shire pack and they hunt 5-6 days aweek in the south.As for driving anywhere your the 1st i know :icon_eek:

i go out with the zetland when i get chance and the york and ainsty south, it helps when you are pulling a horse trailer :haha: or you know the land owner