khan v gomez

i have see better fight between my mum and my auntie, well see when he fights a real appointment (spelling ) (to much of the tonic wine now) anyway well see gaz 100604 he has got a glass jaw :thumbs: ..... needs someone to put him through his paseis....... :boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

Edited by tiny 7

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gaz100604
I've seen better fights in the village pub car park! :boxing:

AND that's on bingo night.

funny as feck lad. being a cork lad im biased anyway but if osama bin laden was fighten kahn id be going for osama

billy ellot springs to mind :laugh::laugh:

Billy Elliot would be a heavy weight! Fuxk me i'm on the ball tonight lads! I've not be this funny since I fell over the front door step with the missus whatch'ing!

Guest gaz100604
billy ellot springs to mind :laugh::laugh:

Billy Elliot would be a heavy weight! Fuxk me i'm on the ball tonight lads! I've not be this funny since I fell over the front door step with the missus whatch'ing!

lucky boy he was i hate kahn in fact im buyin a dart board with his face on it

Guest oldskool

thought it was a great scrap.... that khan fella was stinging him silly with 2 fisted attacks... although gomez can bang a bit its not enough if your only landing ones and two and then being faced with a barrage of up to 6 and 7 punches from a strong lad whose planting his feet and using all his authority... i think the ref done the right thing because gomez is too hard for his own good... i've watched a good few of gomez fights and i could never understand why is trainer doesnt work on speeding up his combinations... when he's in close his combinations are a bit like bang and then bang and then bang... its hard to write what i mean but most other fighters get in close and their punching pattern is twice or three times more rapid....

all thats happining is there feeding khan gun fodder that was never going over 5 rounds why dont he fight thaxton ?

Because before he got hammered......thaxton priced himself out of a fight with khan

all thats happining is there feeding khan gun fodder that was never going over 5 rounds why dont he fight thaxton ?

Because THAXTON CAN PUNCH :victory::thumbs:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: