first rabbit

Hi Everyone, just wanted to let you all see my dogs first catch lol well i dont think its much of a catch beacuse the rabbit had mixmatosis but its a start, what you all think ? any comments and tips to help me out as this is my first dog and my first time getting into the sport but anyway ere is a few pictures

:D:signthankspin::rofl:

pictures wer took with a crap camra phone lol

post-17164-1213824116.jpg

post-17164-1213824130.jpg

post-17164-1213824143.jpg

yea hes only 5 month old ive bin going out every night and he is learning quick

Take it easy mate, 5 month is a bit young really, if you damage the dogs organs too early he'll never work right for you!!! look after him in this first year and he'll pay you back ten fold!!!!!!

yea hes only 5 month old ive bin going out every night and he is learning quick

Take it easy mate, 5 month is a bit young really, if you damage the dogs organs too early he'll never work right for you!!! look after him in this first year and he'll pay you back ten fold!!!!!!

Spot on, :victory: get him on young sep rabbits , just a couple run's.

BIRD

No dog should ever see a thing till 12months + theres no rush let the pup be a pup your probley think ah but hes able and i dont want to wait all it takes is for it to get a somthing a small as a shock off a fence and goodluck to geting him to hit the ditchs after that let him off for another 7 mths and then enjoy it and he will then be some what of an adult dog.......

Terrier man

thanks guys i will take it easy, i got 2 ferrets as well now so when they rdy i can take them out insted :D

and timmy i got mine from fleetwood maybe the same litter ?

thanks again :signthankspin:

Could be, his dad picked it up for him as a suprise and told him its from manchester, but your dog is the spit off his, same age etc, and he is from huyton so could be very likly his dad didnt want him to be noseying about :whistling:

Where you find that mixy mate, been looking for a few for my pup to get her confidence up :whistling:

thanks everyone for the info , i will let him reach adult before i take him out last thing i want is to retired him before hes a adult :signthankspin: thanks again

timmy i got mine from tabley hunt and game fair but im sure you can get them off ebay