new gun

i'v just been given a GUNPOWER rifle off a good friend its going to the gun shop in the morning its got tasco scopes and mod on it, i dont even know what model it is or cal as i'm a bit green really, but as it was FREE, well nuff said, i was after the DAYSTATE but he politely told me to FECK OFF, anyway i'm sure i'll find all the info out tomorrow---do't know anything about these guns, so any info please,----------cheers all----------------JACK

it will be either a stealth, storm or shadow..........all pre-charged take downs.

they seem to get good right ups.............don't know much else about them really!!

keep us posted mate

all the best

sean

CHEERS buster and sean, i'v just looked on the site buster gave me and its a STORM-----------round a bout £400 i think for just the gun, i know theres a lot of nice guns out there, but for FREE i might aswell give this a go-----------------cheers lads---------------JACK :thumbs:

CHEERS buster and sean, i'v just looked on the site buster gave me and its a STORM-----------round a bout £400 i think for just the gun, i know theres a lot of nice guns out there, but for FREE i might aswell give this a go-----------------cheers lads---------------JACK :thumbs:

owt for nowt mate hope ya do well with it :gunsmilie:

You have turned a blinder there mate getting one of those for free well done, post us some pic's when you've got time.