Sire: BIGLAND BOY litter brother to CRUISE (midalnd game fair champion of champions) also sire to JADE.

Dam: Racing bred coursing greyhound, excellant all round bitch. These pups will excel in both working and racing plus nice looking pups for showing.

£300

for further details contact Del on 07905560797 / t.arnold30@googlemail.com

them prices ur name suits u a tee :clapper:

ok trigger

just one left

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

win a show means nothing in the working side a lot of dogs that win shows bit there not as good as the dogs that are knocked up because they beeen worked hard and so on.

no not saying that coz the dogs from my previous litters went to working and racing homes

look mate not asking you to have one but these dogs will be good in right hands

and this is pups you are talking about they havn't had a chance to be knocked up

sorry mate i didnt mean it to sound like that. And i know there from good stock.what i was meaning in my eyes winning show means f**k all because a lot of the dogs at lurcher shows don't see work like some dogs do And you no that a good working lurcher is knocked up a little by the end of the season Eg cuts and bites my have a limp and so on.

win a show means nothing in the working side a lot of dogs that win shows bit there not as good as the dogs that are knocked up because they beeen worked hard and so on.

no not saying that coz the dogs from my previous litters went to working and racing homes

look mate not asking you to have one but these dogs will be good in right hands

and this is pups you are talking about they havn't had a chance to be knocked up

sorry mate i didnt mean it to sound like that. And i know there from good stock.what i was meaning in my eyes winning show means f**k all because a lot of the dogs at lurcher shows don't see work like some dogs do And you no that a good working lurcher is knocked up a little by the end of the season Eg cuts and bites my have a limp and so on.

No probs mate,Ican see where your coming from but I have worked dogs for many years now, and nothing more makes me happy than to see a dog working well. I advertised the pups for showing aswell so the pups are available to more people, so what do you think of the photo's

• 5 months later...