Sire: BIGLAND BOY litter brother to CRUISE (midalnd game fair champion of champions) also sire to JADE.

Dam: Racing bred coursing greyhound, excellant all round bitch. These pups will excel in both working and racing plus nice looking pups for showing.

£300

for further details contact Del on 07905560797 / t.arnold30@googlemail.com

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sire: BIGLAND BOY litter brother to CRUISE (midalnd game fair champion of champions) also sire to JADE.

Dam: Racing bred coursing greyhound, excellant all round bitch. These pups will excel in both working and racing plus nice looking pups for showing.

£300

Hi

What have you got left dogs ? bitches? and what colour? How old? and where are you ?.

Any pictures ?

Oh! and why are they 300 quid.

I am not taking the P1ss and I am interested in a pup but they seem a bit steep compared to what the

non ped racing boys sell there pups at.

£300

Hi

What have you got left dogs ? bitches? and what colour? How old? and where are you ?.

Any pictures ?

Oh! and why are they 300 quid.

I am not taking the P1ss and I am interested in a pup but they seem a bit steep compared to what the

non ped racing boys sell there pups at.

4 dogs 1 black 1blue 2 white black markings kent

far to steep, half the price mate ;)

My last litters have gone for the same amount because of the breeding line previous litters have won championships and are doing well in the field

i have black bitch out of bigland boy two three qwater grayhound bitch stands 21 inch a brilant lamper and burshing dog spot on. no many for these pups

far to steep, half the price mate ;)

My last litters have gone for the same amount because of the breeding line previous litters have won championships and are doing well in the field

hi i pick a pup out tonight for myself very very nice litter nice and fat iam very happy with her good luck to the new owners a frend of mine has one out of the last litter hes well pleased :toast: :toast: :toast:
hi dellboy what pups have you left would be very interested in one any chance of a few pics mate :drinks::drinks:

if you look on k9 community look for b.w.r.a bends championships 2008 and b.w.r.a. straight championships 2007 the dog is whats it all about + look for a dog called bagheera