hancock dog

Guest fight the ban

hancock dog 26"tts 2yrs old, very strong allrounder, all stamped up, takes all game day or night. very obiediant, retrieves coursed and shot game, even out of lakes and rivers. genuine reason for sale, comes with cluelight lamping pack £250 no time wasters

post-16755-1213550368.jpgpost-16755-1213550402.jpg

That dog is the ringer pf my 16 month old pup!!! :icon_eek:

post-5867-1213718802.jpg

post-5867-1213718812.jpg

post-5867-1213718819.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrich
hancock dog 26"tts 2yrs old, very strong allrounder, all stamped up, takes all game day or night. very obiediant, retrieves coursed and shot game, even out of lakes and rivers. genuine reason for sale, comes with cluelight lamping pack £250 no time wasters

post-16755-1213550368.jpgpost-16755-1213550402.jpg

That dog is the ringer pf my 16 month old pup!!! :icon_eek:

freeky is yours hancock mate

Guest mickyrich
Yes mate, you would think they was the same dog!!!!

you would mate even the pink on his nose is the same you can bet your life they out same dam and sire is yours any good

herd that much shit about the bloodline being Hancock's i personally wouldn't touch it..

SHUT THE FOOK UP AND LET THE LAD SELL HIS DOG. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

as i said seen some good ones world hunters has a good strong hancock seen it and it works well im not knocking the guy so you SHUT THE FOOK UP BITCH............. :wallbash:

herd that much shit about the bloodline being Hancock's i personally wouldn't touch it..

as i said seen some good ones world hunters has a good strong hancock seen it and it works well im not knocking the guy so you SHUT THE FOOK UP BITCH............. :wallbash:

this is going to be known as - THE WANKING LIFE soon enough , world hunters STORM is a corker , yes your right , but you cant comment and say you wouldnt touch one , then big someone else's up just because YOU yourself have seen it graft , at end day your not intrested , fair enough , but let the guy sell it instead of just slagging it down . ... dont you think theres enough bitching in posts , why start another ... :victory:

DON'T BLOW IT OUT OF PROPORTION PAL IM NOT SLAGGING ANYONES DOG OFF JUST SAYING THE BLOODLINES NOT FOR ME (OPINION) AND YEP STORMS A GOOD ONE BEEN OUT WITH ARON A FEW TIMES.

HANCOCK HAS PRODUCED SOME GOOD WORKING DOGS..THEN AGAIN SOME ARE NOT BUT THATS PROBABLY ALSO DOWN TO THE OWNER AS WELL...

GOOD LUCK SELLING THE DOG PAL IM SURE ITS A GREAT DOG AND WILL DO SOMEONE WELL..

I THINK ITS IMPORTANT TO GIVE AN OPINION AND OTHERS SHOULDN'T GO OVER BOARD AND TRY TO MAKE AN ARGUMENT OUT OF IT AS I DONT WISH TO START ONE ON YOUR POST......

GOOD LUCK PAL............... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Guest manda

this is going to be known as - THE WANKING LIFE soon enough , world hunters STORM is a corker , yes your right , but you cant comment and say you wouldnt touch one , then big someone else's up just because YOU yourself have seen it graft , at end day your not intrested , fair enough , but let the guy sell it instead of just slagging it down . ... dont you think theres enough bitching in posts , why start another ... :victory:

DON'T BLOW IT OUT OF PROPORTION PAL IM NOT SLAGGING ANYONES DOG OFF JUST SAYING THE BLOODLINES NOT FOR ME (OPINION) AND YEP STORMS A GOOD ONE BEEN OUT WITH ARON A FEW TIMES.

HANCOCK HAS PRODUCED SOME GOOD WORKING DOGS..THEN AGAIN SOME ARE NOT BUT THATS PROBABLY ALSO DOWN TO THE OWNER AS WELL...

GOOD LUCK SELLING THE DOG PAL IM SURE ITS A GREAT DOG AND WILL DO SOMEONE WELL..

I THINK ITS IMPORTANT TO GIVE AN OPINION AND OTHERS SHOULDN'T GO OVER BOARD AND TRY TO MAKE AN ARGUMENT OUT OF IT AS I DONT WISH TO START ONE ON YOUR POST......

keep your opinions to the general chat!!. this is the for sale section!! let the lad sell his dog without all the snide comments!

scott

:victory: Is the dog still for sale? Am very interested

keep your opinions to the general chat!!. this is the for sale section!! let the lad sell his dog without all the snide comments!

scott

Guest fight the ban
Looks like a good deal for that price. Hope you find him a good home :victory:

the time and effort it takes to get a dog trained to this standard, along with this dogs hunting capability and catch rate im givin it away for that price.

the time and effort it takes to get a dog trained to this standard, along with this dogs hunting capability and catch rate im givin it away for that price.

Is there a trial mate?

If so the pup would of cost the lad £200 at 8 weeks old so £250 for a trained dog taking all quarry single handed and with a free lamping pack, its a f*****g bargain! :icon_eek:

Guest mickyrich

Is there a trial mate?

If so the pup would of cost the lad £200 at 8 weeks old so £250 for a trained dog taking all quarry single handed and with a free lamping pack, its a f*****g bargain! :icon_eek:

bump

Guest fight the ban

Is there a trial mate?

dont mined taking a potencial buyer out for a few hours day or night