hancock dog

Guest fight the ban

Guest fight the ban

hancock dog 26"tts 2yrs old, very strong allrounder, all stamped up, takes all game day or night. very obiediant, retrieves coursed and shot game, even out of lakes and rivers. genuine reason for sale, comes with cluelight lamping pack £250 no time wasters

post-16755-1213550368.jpgpost-16755-1213550402.jpg

post-16755-1213550434.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fight the ban
hancock dog 26"tts 2yrs old, very strong allrounder, all stamped up, takes all game day or night. very obiediant, retrieves coursed and shot game. genuine reason for sale, comes with cluelight lamping pack £250 no time wasters

post-16755-1213550368.jpgpost-16755-1213550402.jpg

not a bad dog for it being from hancock stock

some good hancocks about - and also some bad , as there is every line / breed . its what people are after ect i guess , personel preferance , seen some quality hancocks , but some not so good either , with any dog , i reckon its how its brought on :victory:

owners are 75% of the deal i agree pal

Guest mickyrich
not a bad dog for it being from hancock stock

some good hancocks about - and also some bad , as there is every line / breed . its what people are after ect i guess , personel preferance , seen some quality hancocks , but some not so good either , with any dog , i reckon its how its brought on :victory:

owners are 75% of the deal i agree pal

I've seen this dog on and its a monster big game boys will love him he 100% single handed behind any game

Guest fight the ban
herd that much shit about the bloodline being Hancock's i personally wouldn't touch it..

bet you would change your mind if you came and had a look at this one, if fact you probaly would have a good think about buying it.

Guest fight the ban
herd that much shit about the bloodline being Hancock's i personally wouldn't touch it.

bet you would change your mind if you came and had a look at this one, if fact you probaly would have a good think about buying it.

Guest mickyrich
Bishop Auckland?Its not clucky(chris) who is selling the dog is it?

No mate i'm not gonna post his name i no a lad called clucker frm coundon is that who you think it is