CZ TRIGGER MOD

Mates just done my HMR the pull is now really crisp. one and a half pound now instead of around six vast improvement ..He is doing these kits for £12 :thumbs:

So....you going to tell us more about the kit and where to get it from or are we playing 20 questions :thumbs:

Seeing as Eric Brooks appears to have abandoned the Uk market you could be on a winner!!

LOL .AWT are doing them .Contact is probably easier thru me :thumbs: Yes I understand Brooks has disappeared and there is a shortage

Question 2

What the F**k has Anthony Worrel Thompson got to do with CZ Trigger kits?

Good morning, what would the cost wih postage be and when can I get one please ?

I,m working away again at the moment so there might be a delay in replying

Cheers sheep

Sending PM. shortly :victory:

When I put the Brooks trigger kit on my .22LR CZ452, the real problem I wanted to solve was the huge amount of creep in the trigger.

I will admit that I did put a lighter spring in from the Brooks kit, but I now have a trigger that has a very nice crisp break. Tightened up my groups considerably! Best value bit of kit I have ever spent on my shooting over many years!

MM

Hi there. I ordered one off Eric's website two weeks ago using paypal and it arrived within 5 days. At £8 delivered I was willing to take the chance of it not turning up.

Fitted, it has improved my already very useful little American. Pretty good value for money I think.

Cheers

Steve