Varnishes,whippings,rod-rings and reel-seat.

Fishy,your an incredibly complex guy :blink: Electrocuting razor-fish and making gill-nets :blink: I just had a look at Bushcraft-uk,you shouldnt be asking me questions,I should be asking you ;)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishy,your an incredibly complex guy :blink: Electrocuting razor-fish and making gill-nets :blink: I just had a look at Bushcraft-uk,you shouldnt be asking me questions,I should be asking you ;)

I'm not electrocuting them, a guy I talked to was doing it. I'm just curious as to how you do your gill nets. BCUK is good isn't it? You a member? Although I'd imagine some of your pictures might upset them somewhat.

Edited by fishy123

Got one pollack which was rather small. The net was rather small and I arrived at mid tide. I'm not even sure if bass even reach where I'm fishing but I know they definitely are further along so I thought I'd try.

And mackem, why aren't you a member? We don't just eat worms.

Groucho Marks once said "I would never join a club which would have me as a member" I am not a member of the Milton Keynes Dwarf Society or the Milton Keynes lesbian appreciation club either :icon_eek: i just spent an hour reading through posts on that site :icon_eek: Sometimes you just get a bad feeling fishy,they are actually discussing the methods used in Danny Champion of the World :icon_eek: Not in a p**s-taking way but being deadly serious :icon_eek: I will stay where I am fishy,quite comfortable here :clapper:

I didnt say I wasnt,just that I never joined the societies,read Grouchos quote :victory: Have you actually sold any of those gill-nets fishy? :icon_eek:

Nah, think it might have been a little steep. But I did swap them for some leather related things and another for some climbing gear.

Leather related things?The mind boggles :icon_eek: A LITTLE steep,slight underestimation,like saying Everest is a small hill,a quid a foot for gill-nets?I am doing a 100 yarder at the moment,yours for only £250,and I hang mine properly,no glue whatsoever,bargain huh? :whistling:

F**k the bass,lets just flog Gill-nets to Fishy,and he can flog unglued real ones to the guys who buy from him,sorted,I am just going to phone work and tell them they can F**k-OFF,I am going to hang nets for a living :clapper:

Got one pollack which was rather small. The net was rather small and I arrived at mid tide. I'm not even sure if bass even reach where I'm fishing but I know they definitely are further along so I thought I'd try.

And mackem, why aren't you a member? We don't just eat worms.

What happened to the 100 metre net you rigged the other week?The one you caught the hedge-hog in :hmm: Sold it? :hmm: