terrier couplings

Just curious, but would that big black collar ( it looks like two collars joined together, kinda looks like a Ozzy Pig Hunting collar?) would it stop bites from large game, like coyotes etc?

Kye,..

Just curious, but would that big black collar ( it looks like two collars joined together, kinda looks like a Ozzy Pig Hunting collar?) would it stop bites from large game, like coyotes etc?

Kye,..

It was made by me to someone elses specs mate, I wouldn't like to say if it could stop Coyote teeth, not many of those around here to test it on!!! :unsure:

That collar is made from 3 layers thickness of webbing at the outer edges, I tried stabbing it with a screwdriver and it wouldn't go through, but having seen the pig collars I know they have Kevlar layered in, so I guess more protection is needed than webbing alone.

The wide collar was made to spread the load across a very large dog's neck, not to stop it being bitten.

Not sure what the answer is really mate, sorry I can't be more help!

Thanks for the reply mate..yeah, not many yotes running around back home eh!..lol.

I would think that if you stabbed it with a screw driver, it would be good to go for what i intended...a coyote is roughly 35-45lbs, although they do go bigger and smaller, so i would just imagine a Border Collie that weighed 40 odd pounds biting as hard as it can would be what a coyote would be like...

How much do them collars go for mate?...i dont have a pot to piss in right now, but would be interested in them in the future!...

We had RatKillah come over here for three weeks, and he brought me, FR and my good lady some leashes and couplings made buy you mate...im very happy with them, and rate them highly...we hunt in very cold, and wet condistions, so leather can crack and give over time, so this gear from you is just the ticket mate!...

Kye..

I have ordered from this guy @ strongstuff, he is very professional and over all helpfull, and although I have not used any of his products yet I am sure they are as good as his friendly attitude. His collars and leads are highly recommended and his prices are very reasonable. Becky cant wait to receive her new collar :clapper:

Cheers A.

there just collars for fook sake i think some lay it on way too thick, bum kissers lol. makes for embarrissing reading

Their just collars for Goodness sake, I think some lay it on way too thick, bum kissers lol. Makes for embarrassing reading.

What’s embarrassing is the fact that your spelling is that bad you can’t spell embarrassing! And I think you will find that your post starts off with a grammatically incorrect phrase.

What you should have started with is maybe something like: They are, or these are. Or the simplest one: their.

Like plain yogurt, there is not much to say about you. While you can still communicate successfully, your English is poor. Chances are that you do not care too much about that, either, but it’s never too late to begin studying!

The most astonishing fact is that you bothered to post a reply that has nothing to do with this topic at all, and offers no advice or recommendation to the question being asked in the first place. This is a little pointless don’t you think :victory:

See, my reply offers a little assurance as to the ease of dealing with strong stuff, where as your reply has done nothing to benefit the person who started the topic at all.

The only objective from you here is too slanderously suggest bum kissing as an alternative. :thumbdown:

Edited by Symon