A FRIEND OF MINE ASKED ME A QUESTION I COULDENT ANSWAR HE IS WANTING A BULL CROSS BUT IS WANTING TO KEEP IT IN THE HOUSE AS HE HAS NOT GOT MUCH OF A GARDEN WILL IT MAKE IT LESS GAME OR WORK JUST AS GOOD AS A DOG KEPT OUTSIDE CHEERS KIERON

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:laugh: A Dog which lives indoors will suffer no ill effects on it's ability or keenness to hunt.

Look at it this way; If being indoors softens a Dog up, what do people with Personal Protection Dogs do? Bring them in, where they can do the protecting, if called upon? Or leave them out in some kennel to keep them 'Hard'? :rofl: Wake up to find a din with a knife beside ye bed and it's, " Ah. Can ye just excuse me while I nip down the yard and release my hard Dog? " Ffs.

99% of Dogs which get stolen are taken from outside kennels. How hard's that?

this is my spur of the moment opinion!!id say a dog that lives in house with its master might try harder to impress or else might think to him self my master is only the same as me he treats me the same as a human i dont need to impress this fela have him in me back pocket im just going to piss on his carpet personaly i would never molly cod a dog he has his space an i have mine and i do think it softens a dog up say for instence on a wet cold winters morn out hunting cover waiting for charlie to break an your dog is thinking i would much rather b by the fire when a dog liveing out side wouldnt no what a fire is his heart would not b fully on the job what eyes cant see the heart cant feel personal opinion feel free to disagre ;)

A FRIEND OF MINE ASKED ME A QUESTION I COULDENT ANSWAR HE IS WANTING A BULL CROSS BUT IS WANTING TO KEEP IT IN THE HOUSE AS HE HAS NOT GOT MUCH OF A GARDEN WILL IT MAKE IT LESS GAME OR WORK JUST AS GOOD AS A DOG KEPT OUTSIDE CHEERS KIERON

BEST WAY KEEP SOME INSIDE AN SOME OUTSIDE THEN IF THEY GET STOLEN YOU STILLGOT THE ONES INSIDE

keeping dogs indoors does not affect their working ability but were possible keep them outside[not always a option]if kept indoors esapecialy in a family home they tend to become part of the family and this can be very dificult when the time comes to part you got to remember these are working dogs bred to work not to play in the front room with the kids

keeping dogs indoors does not affect their working ability but were possible keep them outside[not always a option]if kept indoors esapecialy in a family home they tend to become part of the family and this can be very dificult when the time comes to part you got to remember these are working dogs bred to work not to play in the front room with the kids

your right and when they dont make the grade everyones upset

Guest lurcher#1

My dog lives in my house, and shes keen as anything too get outside hunting,in the feild shes raring too go,ive never kept a dog outside,so can't comment on whats better,but i do no that they will still want to do there best, kept in a house.

I only have 3 dogs so have recently allowed them to sleep in the house due to lack of space outside, after previously been kennelled outside there have been no effects on working ability, if anything I get to enjoy a more social bond with the dogs. On the downside I.ve had to stop feeding tripe as the little feckas stink.