hello everyone

just like to show my appreciation to mr john hallet ,a master of his work for sure ,i just picked up a few fox heads i left with him to mount for me ,christ if you put your hands near them you would expect them to take your hand off

first class job he is always very busy but he got them done on time all mounted on hardwood .

i know this isnt the right place to put this topic but having these on the wall in the house gives you the kick up the arss to get back out again ,so if any of you want a first class job done he is definately your man

i first met him at the cla game fair many years ago and a proper gentleman he is too

what more can i say thanks john

t3

hello everyone

just like to show my appreciation to mr john hallet ,a master of his work for sure ,i just picked up a few fox heads i left with him to mount for me ,christ if you put your hands near them you would expect them to take your hand off

first class job he is always very busy but he got them done on time all mounted on hardwood .

i know this isnt the right place to put this topic but having these on the wall in the house gives you the kick up the arss to get back out again ,so if any of you want a first class job done he is definately your man

i first met him at the cla game fair many years ago and a proper gentleman he is too

t3

Put some pics up of the heads then Tikka......................Martin.

p.s. what does he charge per head mate?

Guest coney catcher99
hello everyone

t3

Put some pics up of the heads then Tikka......................Martin.

p.s. what does he charge per head mate?

i got 3 off him they have gone up to £135 i have 1 that he done for me forsale foxmask002aa2.jpg

Edited by coney catcher99