trooting again the borders!!

well we were of early again for the 2 hr trip north on a misty morning to try our luck again ,only 3 of us this time me paul and old hector brocklebank ,(( jackie really )), going on 82 i hope i can still put a line out when i am that old ,but i will probably only be dreaming or :diablo: shoveling coal on the fire ,anyway he does well :notworthy: , the morning greeted us with sun alll the way up on arriving the mist was adornonmg the lake was very eeerie but good for taking pics,. good pics mate !!! :whistling: ,the sun burst thru the mist and a scorcher of a day we had the fish fed most of the day unusual as most places they go off for a while there was some good hatches too sedge and olives the fish fed well on them for a long time some good rises too, they were more selctive this time but we come good in the end paul had 17 me 8 jackie 5 , we had a cracking time with some micky taking too a good laugh all round ,today i gave jamie oliver a run for his money i smoked one of the fillets and it was superb if a little over cooked , i dont normally like trout me parents eat all i catch , bnut this was good :yes: here ya go

post-54-1212341966_thumb.jpg

post-54-1212341980_thumb.jpg

post-54-1212341994_thumb.jpg

post-54-1212342005_thumb.jpg

post-54-1212342017_thumb.jpg

post-54-1212342033_thumb.jpg

post-54-1212342050_thumb.jpg

post-54-1212342071_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...