Postage Line

Guest Stevie D

Your bitch is half Postgate, half Middleton bred, I can write out a pedigree when I get hame if you want!!

Mate of mines has her litter sister, she's seen a couple of foxes now and so far so good. The mother of your bitch had that litter at my place. Nice wee butch but a bit strange if I remember right.

Stevie

Guest grubygrafter
Your bitch is half Postgate, half Middleton bred, I can write out a pedigree when I get hame if you want!!

Mate of mines has her litter sister, she's seen a couple of foxes now and so far so good. The mother of your bitch had that litter at my place. Nice wee butch but a bit strange if I remember right.

Stevie

small world :)

Stevie

Stevie, A thought that was you in previous posts, How'z tricks, Offshore just now been here over the new year only 11 to go nearly into single figures, This site gives you itchy feet when you see the tropps out diggin and your stuck on a rig, She is coming on haven't given up on her yet, Seen 2 foxes also half entering but will not go to ground when someone is at home still a bit unsure of herself had her out with JK we got 5 in cambuslang 2 pairs and a single good day out, If she doesn't make the grade she will go back to PM in the summer, Seen your pup sumo he is a belter going to be a good strong dog.

Got ma young dog ZAR going before i came away which is always good top see , One of JK's pups of meg.

PS if you here of anyone selling and reds give me a shout.

Cheers Gash

http://www.hunt101.com/img/364981.jpg

This is my red bitch rusty which according to papers comes from postagte bred stock, Some info to this line would be useful to know.

Dont know if this picture will work can only try and try again :good:

gash is that bitch out of a dog called rock

Seamus cant ever remember seeing that name on the line papers which goes back 4 gen, wont be able to tell until a get back on the spade which will be 25th jan.

Stevie

small world :)

Certainly is grafter, :good::good::good:

Guest Stevie D

The bitch is out of a B & T bitch called Bess who is by Middleton'd Rusty out of a red bitch called Judy.

Sire is a red dog by Postgate's Bobby, who I believe is by Ward's Tank who my mate owned for a while.

Chris, that bitch spent months in a kennel doing nowt before PM got her, when I had her as a pup, I thought there was something wrong with her eyesight. Was as if she could only see what was directly in front of her and had no peripheral vision. She seemed to improve a little with age but then it was time to go and I didn't see her again until I saw you at Glamis Castle. It's not something you would notice unless you were looking closely but it could explain her slightly strange behaviour when PM had her. Check her out when you get home & let me know what you think.

Stevie

The bitch is out of a B & T bitch called Bess who is by Middleton'd Rusty out of a red bitch called Judy.

Sire is a red dog by Postgate's Bobby, who I believe is by Ward's Tank who my mate owned for a while.

Chris, that bitch spent months in a kennel doing nowt before PM got her, when I had her as a pup, I thought there was something wrong with her eyesight. Was as if she could only see what was directly in front of her and had no peripheral vision. She seemed to improve a little with age but then it was time to go and I didn't see her again until I saw you at Glamis Castle. It's not something you would notice unless you were looking closely but it could explain her slightly strange behaviour when PM had her. Check her out when you get home & let me know what you think.

Stevie

Will do Stevie cheers for the heads up mate, Al get your no from JK and give you a buzz.

Chris

i met a cople of lads from bathgate,at scone palace in the summer,they had a couple of terriers like that dog of yours gash, i forgot the boys names,but the dogs they had with them were sired by 'famous rock' does anyone have any info on these dogs,as the boys thought alot of the dogs ability

i met a cople of lads from bathgate,at scone palace in the summer,they had a couple of terriers like that dog of yours gash, i forgot the boys names,but the dogs they had with them were sired by 'famous rock' does anyone have any info on these dogs,as the boys thought alot of the dogs ability

Seamus would be lying if I said I knew the dog you were talking about only been digging for 2 year's now still need educating on a few things lol :blink: Was up scone ma self with a sqaud of blacks cleaned up with pip & bingo ma mates dogs, Think he got reserve with PIP a crackin wee black bitch then again was full o the cider as you do so could be thinkin of differant show.

Like stevie said before the bitch is from midelton/postgate, Seems as though she has fecked vision been tryin to put ma finger on it for soem months now and this could be the reason I am struggling with her, Ah well back to the drawing board.

Gash :no:

Guest ROOSTER

HI SEAMUS, there is or was a red dog in boghall belonged to terry rodden he got the dog in a swap for a black dog which he reckond was too hard, he got the red dog which was called rock from Lahosh , this dog sired many pups as terry bred for money,the dog did work but was never fully tested as terry didn't want to have a dog that was wasted, his words not mine, this dog did throw some good workers and some very good looking terriers, the dog became well known through the amount of pups it sired. I heard a few weeks ago that the dog is still at terry's and its about 13years old it may be the same dog your asking about.