Burrell strain

I heard an absolute pearler a while ago. A lurcher expert/ author and judge (not mentioning who, male or female), recently and genuinely told my mate that his lurcher carried it's tail wrong for a lurcher! :wallbash: The lurcher authority in question is judging lurchers at one of the main gamefairs this year! :doh:
is it the one that writes in the cw, april the 9th mag is a belter, had a dog that never missed a fox, ffs

Don't read CMW regularly, so not seen the article, but if they say they had a dog that never missed a fox, more than likely! :notworthy:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard an absolute pearler a while ago. A lurcher expert/ author and judge (not mentioning who, male or female), recently and genuinely told my mate that his lurcher carried it's tail wrong for a lurcher! :wallbash: The lurcher authority in question is judging lurchers at one of the main gamefairs this year! :doh:
is it the one that writes in the cw, april the 9th mag is a belter, had a dog that never missed a fox, ffs

Don't read CMW regularly, so not seen the article, but if they say they had a dog that never missed a fox, more than likely! :notworthy:

you must get the issue its worth every PENNY,duck weed in a running river in mid november when winters were bitter cold, and fox snapping at inches from face , its a must,

you must get the issue its worth every PENNY,duck weed in a running river in mid november when winters were bitter cold, and fox snapping at inches from face , its a must,

lmfao, sounds a tailor made article for the cmw. Any chance of scanning it on the net? would love to read it. Nice to see how a proper dog works

lmfao, sounds a tailor made article for the cmw. Any chance of scanning it on the net? would love to read it. Nice to see how a proper dog works

sorry no scanner, my work mate buys it, wednesday is the best day at work.