Moira Game Fair Northern Ireland

Ive never been to one before but that looks good - i might take the family to it.

I wonder should I bring my terrier for the craic as well?

why not you will injoy it and so will your terrier lol.. i always go on the first day with my son called [ferret kid on here] for the lurchers,, then the whole family go on the second day we injoy it every year!! so come along and bring the family :boogie::boogie:

Ive never been to one before but that looks good - i might take the family to it.

why not you will injoy it and so will your terrier lol.. i always go on the first day with my son called [ferret kid on here] for the lurchers,, then the whole family go on the second day we injoy it every year!! so come along and bring the family :boogie::boogie:

Allright then, we'll try and make it one of the days not sure which, i wouldnt mind seeing those gun dog trials though.

If any of you see a witty looking guy with a big grey beddy thats me :laugh:.

-cheers

Allright then, we'll try and make it one of the days not sure which, i wouldnt mind seeing those gun dog trials though.

If any of you see a witty looking guy with a big grey beddy thats me :laugh:.

-cheers

ill keep my eyes open for ya!! :victory::victory: