went for lamp

went for a lamp lastnight just to keep the pup quiet an ticking over as to b expected all the fields are to high with grass makeing it hard for the dog to see the rabbit as such anyways just got into the first field in a place i used ta lamp and havent been for while sliped the pup on the first rabbit she took off giveing chase two turns an then i heard a sharp yelp!! shit i thought to me self as she came back with her tail between her legs she was after hiting a pallet that was hidden in the high grass i said to meself shes laim! she was for about a min then was mad to go again i said that was enough an brought her home thinking she would b laim today but shes fine out in the yard sunning herself all morning she has a little graise just above her shin just wondering what do you lads for disenfective have some thaughts of my own but just iterested in other peoples methods

post-10116-1211970757.jpg

I use tea tree and tcp both work well mate

Glad to here shes ok mate

a you into your aromotherapy mate with your tea tree lol no i use the same mate works well i also spray on my dogs watered down never had problem with flee's

try breda s love juice works for me everytime slip :sick:

:clapper::clapper: funny f****r arnt ya scent hope ur as funny sunday morn driveing ta wexford..............not happy with that comment at all well pissed off :boxing::boxing:

:clapper::clapper: funny f****r arnt ya scent hope ur as funny sunday morn driveing ta wexford..............not happy with that comment at all well pissed off :boxing::boxing:

ah get a grip big fella :clapper:

il get a grip alright of kays fun bags!! :tongue2:

i seen that bitch at the cork show she was a dinger and won a section too good too hear shes working as good as she looks

thanks terrier man good day had by all in cork with good company :D

i seen that bitch at the cork show she was a dinger and won a section too good too hear shes working as good as she looks

thanks terrier man good day had by all in cork with good company :D

i hear ya got the pup over from england cant wait ta see some pics best of luck with him ya going ta show in eniscorthy wexford on sunday???

Classic stuff lads!! :clapper::clapper:

The hurling match is on at 2pm!! What time does the show start in enniscorthy??

Classic stuff lads!! :clapper::clapper:

The hurling match is on at 2pm!! What time does the show start in enniscorthy??

has ta b done fitzy ya no bernie likes a bit to mad as bag of cats for beef injections :o:clapper::clapper: