anyone know where i can purchase any pheasant poults in s, wales or closest place and when approx available cheers :victory:

left it kinda late mate havnt you ?? how many you after ?

50 that all, when were they around then,i was told early june was the time to get them?

i have 25 in the incubator due this weekend, i also have 13 in my garage at 3 weeks old, im not selling them though because they will be my stock for next year, i plan on getting the eggs , incubating them and then selling the poults, where about are you in south wales mate?

i have 25 in the incubator due this weekend, i also have 13 in my garage at 3 weeks old, im not selling them though because they will be my stock for next year, i plan on getting the eggs , incubating them and then selling the poults, where about are you in south wales mate?
rhondda mate, where you? do you know of any where i can get sum then?
rhondda mate, where you? do you know of any where i can get sum then?

port talbot mate, not sure where to get them from, this is my first year doing anything with pheasants,