Had a walk after work this afternoon with the new staff bitch, took my lurcher bitch out as well. My lurcher bitch has took a few days to get used to her but she is kinda settling towards her now! Took a few pictures!

24052008316.jpg

My Lurcher

24052008317.jpg

24052008318.jpg

24052008319.jpg

24052008320.jpg

Bella!

24052008321.jpg

24052008322.jpg

Jess!

24052008323.jpg

24052008324.jpg

24052008315.jpg

24052008314.jpg

Shes got way too much energy, plays for 12hours, sleeps for 12mins then starts again haha! :clapper::wallbash:

lol thats about the long and short of it with any puppy :D thats great if you've planned for it (i didnt.... this stupid german shepherd puppy i have is driving me up the wall with her 12 hour play sessions and 12 minute naps!!)

Up behind the lodge today Ash? Must've just missed you .... I got there around 2.30 :laugh:

Met your lurcher out with your brother and his mates a couple of weeks ago, she's a nice bitch. Good luck with the pup - we'll have to better coordinate our walk times so our pups can get some running in :thumbs:

hi skinny what you be up to ? pup looks good how the old lurcher doing think we need a night out in y~~~~~~sh some time mate yours broomer :whistling:

How do! Not been doing much to b honest, havent been out in a while with all me mates getting rid of there dogs! She is 6in june although i think shes still 6months old with the way she acts.

Yeah i was down lodge about 1pm, yeah he told me someone was asking him if he was skinnyman lol, he was prob upto something dodgey down there, hes always upto something!