French Digging Video

Jesus what a feckin performance. Typical cowardly surrender monkeys.

the only thing in that video that wasnt panicing was the badger, wasnt even a bigun, frnech they try there best, imagine if we invaded with our dogs ha, we'd show em how its done, agree with ya man though,a dog could have had that out in seconds

Edited by swag

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if badgers are a pest and the gov is to spend millions on a cull why not let us do it? why were they protected?? was it dogooders who OD'ed on episodes of farthingwood??

to dam right mate... we can do it for free and it will be just as humane if carried out by proper hunting folk

Agreed! Cant see it happening though. :(

The same problems would surely arise again, and that is that some irresponsible nutters will spoil it for the sensible hunters.

Guest dee mac

a bit to much much going on for me.one man in the dig let it out tail it and pass it out job done .people panicking at the end of a dig is my biggest pet hate like it to be calm and relaxed then you can enjoy the climax of the terriers hard work have a quick look at the game to make sure its healthy and alert then release or dispatch depending on land owners wishes.

Whats this better way of doing stuff then ?

From what I saw there was a bit of titting about, they are French after all, and the thing was secured.

You could almost say that "No animal was harmed in the filming of this show"

Maybe that's the problem eh.

Guest john the baptist
:whistling: Lots of Billy experts on here then, good memories you all have lads :whistling:

Not so much Billy experts, as knowing what to do at the end of a dig, whatever quarry is in front of you. Either cull the thing quickly and humanely, or let it bloody run for another day. Bit too much feckin about in that vid for me. jmo

Whats this better way of doing stuff then ?

From what I saw there was a bit of titting about, they are French after all, and the thing was secured.

You could almost say that "No animal was harmed in the filming of this show"

Maybe that's the problem eh.

mate mate at the end of the day we do things differently over here. ya know england (sorry and ireland scotland and wales), the place where 90% of working terrier breeds originated, where the sport was homed. and as for the billy experts we are in the right country to find some, the older lads of course :whistling: love the way people jump on opinions that differ from there own ha ha ha im sure it would have been fine to shoot the beast especially when small arms and firearms are so readily available over there!! or a nice bull cross to take control :clapper:

so many badger digging experts... have y ever been bitten by a badger? nice dog, good job. fellas bring y tools, dogs and few pints down here and y can try. show us how the job should be done.

cant mate its illegal, so where an when !! only joking :whistling:

[mate mate at the end of the day we do things differently over here. ya know england (sorry and ireland scotland and wales), the place where 90% of working terrier breeds originated, where the sport was homed. and as for the billy experts we are in the right country to find some, the older lads of course

Yes England has a long history and pedigree with the working terrier and has produced some of the best breeds for the job.

We also used Tongues and the like to control Badgers at the end of a dig, just like the bloke in the video.

I know Matulkoh dig's lots of Badgers in his country, so maybe he is worth listening to.