PUPS FOR SALE

Guest HOOSON

LAKELAND X PATTARDALE XNUTTAL PUPS FOR SALE NICE STRONG PUPS BOTH MUM AND DAD ARE GOOD WORKERS ABOVE AND BELOW GROUND THE PUPS ARE 200 POUND EACH BOTH PEARENTS CAN BE SEEN RING IF YOU ARE INTRESED ON 07934174615 CHEEARS

• 2 weeks later...

Feck ever trying to sell a dog on this forum, for whatever reason, I know i shouldn't post this on a for sale thread, but if you don't want the dog, either start a topic on general chat about why,or let the guy sell his dog/s, It's getting silly on here.

Edited by Halfinch
:censored: you carnt advertise pups for sale out of working parents, [bANNED TEXT] the parents dont work. the bitch is only 12 months old and a fox bolted her out. and the dog has seen two 10 min barking sessions. I hardley call that working.

i know this isnt the point , and does help if the parents work , as they pass the trait's on , but the pup is what you make it and how you bring it on , i assume you have seen both parents and them working ? or your whole entire point in joining this forum was to sabatage this person from selling his pups as your ONLY POST and contribuation to the forum is this ... ... ...

any pics ( parents / pups )

editied to say : i must had , this is getting more and more like a play ground , and tittle tattle , and its getting boring now and out dated , why cant either people just do their own thing , and if have any USEFULL infomation and knowledge which could benifit others , then thats great , otherwise whats the point ... some people like the attention i suppose , :whistling:

you'll do for me hh

Guest SHOT

excactly well done discododger if what you say is right you probably saved some young unsuspecting lad/lass trying to get in the game a good few quid and travelling.

folk that dont look at it like that well i wouldnt take their best dog for free.

sorry for the delay to your replys, i personaly know the person in question, and i know the dogs. my intention was to set the record truthfully. if a dog doesnt work, dont say it does. I wouldnt buy a dog from non working parents. We all know that even from working parents a pup might not work. so ile give the young lads a better chance to find a dog they would be happy with after 12mounths of rearing. And i do agree it is how you bring them,but you can bring them up the best. And they still wont do it. But if you want a dog for rats get one.